Tuesday, October 2, 2007

OhMiBod: The Ultimate iPod Acsexsory! The Gift that Keep On Giving.

Well folks, the iPod revolution is definitely here. And it's being found in more places that just you ears! That right. And today, DiscoverInsanity brings you one of those stories that make you go, “Say whaa?”. Apparently a Fort Collins, Colorado, area woman (it always seems to be craziness in Colorado or Florida) was out jogging when she was clipped and knocked unconscious in a hit and run.

Bystanders quickly called authorities and soon paramedics were on the scene. Aside from bleeding and a broken left arm, the woman remained knocked out while paramedics tended to her. She still had what appeared to be an Apple Ipod attached at her side with headphones running to her head. What struck people who had gathered around as odd was that the Ipod also had cords that extended into the woman’s shorts. A bit curious, one of the paramedics apparently tugged at it as she was being treated and out pops…an active vibrator!





Say hello to product OhMiBod, (click to visit their website) the Ipod that apparently helps its listeners hit those high notes. OhMiBod is a sleek, sophisticated new generation of vibrator that combines elegance of design with the excitement of your favorite music. The audio enabled integrated microchip allows the OhMiBod to vibrate to the beat and rhythm of your music while you listen. Measures 5 1/2" long (insertable) and 1 1/8" in diameter. OhMiBod comes with an additional multi-speed endcap for use without an iPod or music player. It really is 2 products in one! Our motor provides strong yet quiet, intense rhythmic vibrations. The range and intensity of the vibrations are endless, creating a dynamically sensational experience never felt before! By the way, this is their online ad...sorry about the audio quality. I'll get this worked out with Blogger sometime!

The OhMyBod comes with a 3-foot freedom cord, multi-speed end cap for use without a music player, universal headphone connector, velvet privacy pouch and yes, an invitation to share your favorite playlists on Club Vibe via the iTunes iMix section. The device, requires 2 AA batteries (not included). It's optimized for iPod® products and other MP3 players. Also works with laptops, home stereos, portable CD players, microphones, electric guitars - virtually any electronic audio output source with a 3.5mm jack. The manufacturer recommends (and I probably do too, remember the Bill Clinton fiasco?) that you clean after every use with adult toy cleaner, alcohol or mild soap and water. Dry thoroughly. When cleaning, keep motor, end cap and batteries away from liquids to prevent corrosion of electronic parts.

Look at what some of the OhMiBod customers have to say:

I recently had a run-in with the OhMiBod...and I'm ashamed to say (blush)...that I liked it..........A LOT! (blush)...M.C. - Boston

One of the birthday gifts to myself, aside from the 4 inch black wedge heels, was the OhMiBod. I think its hysterical! Its perfect for the girl who likes geeky gadget gifts. And yeah it works well, it works real well! Thats all I'm gonna say on that matter...J.N. - San Francisco

...I've fallen in love with my iPod all over again. I can't wait to get home to plug in and play my music...It's been so much fun trying out my playlists and seeing which songs work the best for me... L.D. - Boston

I received my "OhMiBod" as a shower gift. Love it!!! I am ordering one for everyone I know this Holiday season. What a fabulous idea!!! FYI to your other users: My fiancé downloaded him talking to me onto my iPod and it works even to the sound of his voice!!!!! Makes my traveling a lot less painful!!! J.N. - San Francisco



And this is not the only product the company produces. Check out their Boditalk. The new Boditalk vibe is just what your body needs…to follow where your mind is already wandering. Its velvety finish and sleek design make it the ultimate cell phone acsexsory™. Boditalk™ is activated by calls made to or from your cell phone when in close range. The cell signal triggers a unique 3 pattern vibrating sequence that lasts for the entire call - enabling you to "get off while you're on".

Okay folks, the iPod revolution has gone far enough. And by the way, what accessory is there for us men? I wonder just what I'd be feelin' when I listen to my Britney Spears MP3's!